Thursday – October 1st

Watch this video carefully and your assignment is to write a paragraph on Google Docs about “Going out of your way for someone else” and give 3 examples from the video.

25 thoughts on “Thursday – October 1st

1. This video showed me more then courage.Now I know to help people every time they need it.I would do the same thing like the woman did she left to go help than man pick up his papers and she might of lost the bus.I’d do the same thing but with older people. I’d help people take there groceries to there car.People should watch this video.

2. There is a lot of kindness in this video!!! like my favorite kindness
    part is when 3 bad guys were spray painting a mans property and then a little boy was re-painting it white. so then a group of people started helping him.

3. This video is so inspering to help people i want to help people when i grow and i said grow up not know when i grow up.

4. This video is one of my favorite videos because it helps you understand why it is important to help other people .I think this video will some day change the world.Loved this video!!

5. that was a good video because when the kid was playing soccer he went to kick the ball and when he kicked the ball he axedently tripped the kid in the other team and then he helped the kid get up

6. I think this video is inspirational because of all the different acts of kindness.My favorite part was at the end when everyone helped to make the wall good again

7. The video was very cool to watched and I like it when each person help there is a other person that is watching.And the person was watching they did something nice.It was very expiring.

8. This video changed my life. Now I know to help people with different thing at different times because it is the right thing to do. This video pushed me to help people even more than before

9. Thank you Miss Araiza for choosing the video. My mom and I watched the video and she almost cried. She said that you shows the best videos.

10. I thought the video was super inspiring and had a very important lesson along with it as well. Everyone can learn a thing or two from it. It really makes people think more about helping others. Even the smallest things can mean the most to people because it is about your thought to help them.

11. This as an amazing video it just makes you want to be a better person and help others.It also is a great lesson about helping others that everyone can learn from.

12. When I first saw the video it inspiard me to start helping people that are home less,people that get bullied and people that also have no money to buy things and people that are in danger. Like in the video a guy moved a donut floaty that a little boy was going to crash into and a man save him by run and moved the floaty. Another thing is that a lady helped a man that droped his papers and she had courage to miss the bus and help the man to pick up his paper and not for now on i am going to be helping people.

13. This video was really inspiring because people help each other. This video made me want to change the world. My favorite part is when everybody starts painting at the end.