Daily Tasks

IMG_2740 IMG_2748Today is a very special day, BESIDES THAT IT’s my BIRTHDAY!…

It’s Pi Day!

First, we will read Sir Cumference and the Knights of the Round Table

Second, you will watch the videos!

http://youtu.be/

http://youtu.be/zMInC0Dk9l0

Now you will TEST OUT THIS formula!

1. Make a fraction bar
  2. Measure the circumference of the grapefruit and that is the numerator
  3. Next, measure the diameter and that is the denominator
  4. Divide  it and your result is? ——–
  5. is it close to 3.14? —–
  6. OK, NOW YOUR TEAM WILL FIND 5 spherical objects, measure them and jot down results!
  7. create 1 Google doc with your Information or you can be creative and write your results on slides or a video!
  8. Have fun & Explore, & Learn!

November – 6th

• Turn in all of your Homework!
  • AR test time!
  • Math:  We will work on multiplication with decimals (review)
  • We will create the Where the Mountain Meets the Moon Journal! Be creative
  • Compare and Contrast  writing practice
  • Complete the Mona Lisa Art

Wednesday – October 27th

• Go to EADMS.COM  and take the Math Benchmark Test!  Remember to write your ID NUMBER & SESSION NUMBER… GRAB SCRATCH PAPER!
  • TAKE AR TESTS
  • COMPLETE YOUR DIA DE LOS MUERTOS MASK

Wednesday – October 22

There is a contest with the famous GOOGLE corporation! Find out and try it!

Google Contest!

Friday – October 16th

1. Leonardo Da Vinci Exploration

&  You will be an ARTIST today! You will be Da Vinci for a day!

Be creative in doing the background!

Here is the BEFORE…

And here is the AFTER!

Wednesday- OCTOBER 14TH

• STAR MATH TEST
  • AR
  • SOKIKOM
  • ASSEMBLY AT 11;00 AND USA MAPS TWICE
  • NEWSELA ASSIGNMENT & QUIZ
  • FINISH UP THE GOOGLE DOC PRESENTATIONS
  • START THE MONA LISA PROJECT  

Tuesday-October 13th

• MATH Practice Book Topic 3-8 back page only and HOMEWORK is Topic 3-9 back page only!
  • Sign In to NEWSELA & do your first ASSIGNMENT on Binder!
  • Today we will continue to do the Google ORAL Presentations!
  • Have a great Tuesday!

How to draw the background! Be CREATIVE!

Wednesday – October  7th

Renaissance 24, you ROCK! Everyone is here… on time!<

ASSIGNMENTS FOR TODAY

• MATH:  Redo the problems you got wrong from Text Book Page 61, then begin Page 64 #1-19….Due tomorrow at 9am… You will have class time to finish it! Good luck!
  •  GOOGLE SLIDES:  Create a Google Slides Presentation on your 10 favorite things.  Each slide should have a picture and a complete sentence!  First Slide is a picture of you and the last slide should be a small paragraph about  why you love yourself!  Include only one video!  You will present it on Friday!
  • After lunch, you will begin cutting out the STATE PUZZLE!  PLEASE CUT CAREFULLY ON THE LINE! LET’S DO THIS!!
  • Today YOU will go out for PE!

Happy Wednesday!

October 1st!

Today’s assignment is on the Home Page: Going Out of My Way, Enjoy!

Tuesday – September 29, 2015

michael-jordan-basketball-quotes-500x283

• RESPOND THE REGGIE QUESTIONS
  • TAKE THE MAP 101 TEST TWICE
  • SOKIKOM ACTIVITIES
  • AR TESTS /READ AR BOOKS

30 thoughts on “Daily Tasks

1. When I first watched to video I felt really bad for him cause he had no leg and he had no thumb so they put his big toe as a thumb.
    He inspired me to do things that I was Inbaresd to do.

2. After watching this video I felt thankful for my arms and legs.Because I know that some kids don’t have either arms or legs.This video is EXTREMELY inspiring!!!!

3. The things I feel after watching this video.I feel inspired that some people don’t have the correct limbs as us.And they try their best to forget about what they don’t have.And think about what they do have.over all,INSPIRING

4. Dang that kid is a warrior he doesn’t care if he has two fingers or a missing leg.I think this kid is very strong because h still play’s when he has a leg and i think he will do anything to get a leg.

5. i enjoy watching this video because he doesn’t have a left leg and he doesn’t care what people think about him and he doesn’t let things bother him when he plays sports when he is on the field or any sport he’s playing he’s game-mode.

6. Romina’s comment I feel that the 9 year old kid could do everything even if he doesn’t have a second foot.

Lisbeth’s comment I like the video becuse he is happy in soccer
    even thoue he dosent have a leg

7. I feel bad and good for him.The reason I feel good for him because he feels ok and happy.I also feel bad because he has a disability.

8. This video makes me think what kids don’t have. It makes me sad because some people are making fun of people just because they don’t look like theme. Everybody is different. We all cant be the same. Lots and lots of people are sad about how they look. But some people are happy with how they look and that’s good. This nine year old kid is amazing.

9. When I saw this video I felt sorry for the kid because he had no leg so they put on him was a leg that was made with wood or I think it was something stronger.We are all thank full for things we have.

10. I enjoy this video because he only has one leg and that he never gives up.Also why I liked this video because he play sports that is really cool.And i will never give up.And I feel bad that the 9 year old has one leg.My favorite thing that he never gives up.

11. I am sore for the 9 year boy.I am so happy wen he is happy.i am so glad that he appershat what he all have. i am happy for him ever happy for him

12. Thank you for posting your response to the video. It was a very inspirational video and like Jacob said, that kid is a WARRIOR! Make sure you revise your posts before submitting them. Always check for punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and that it makes sense. Good Job Renaissance 24! For those of you who have not responded, do so now. Get your points!

13. This video is really inspiring.He is really brave.It was really sad in the first part but it was happy in the end.And he never gave up. This video inspired me because he is talking about never giving up. We should be glad for what we have because others don’t have what we have.

14. It is wonderful to see people not give up on what they love like the boy in the video.It just warms my heart and really makes me think about what I have. Not what I don’t have just like the boy said in the video.

15. This is a great example how you should treat people and how kind some people are and that those people are cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!